Murukali eGift Card
Murukali eGift Card
If you want to buy someone a gift but you're having trouble figuring out what to get for them, a gift card can be a great solution. Maybe you don't know them well enough to be certain what they want. Or maybe you simply don't know what they want. That's OK, and there's no need to guess. With a Murukali gift card, they can choose whatever their heart desires from a seemingly endless selection of products.
Did You Know!
eGift Cards are convenient for you and fun for them. They arrive immediately by email Just select the money denomination and add the card to your cart. Murukali will send you an email that includes the Murukali eGift Card number and a PIN. Just forward the email to your chosen recipient and let them start shopping
To use your gift cards online:
1. During checkout you will reach the Payment Method screen
2. Enter gift card PIN during checkout.
3. As cards are added, you will see them appear in your Purchase Summary
4. If your order total is less than the amount on your Murukali Gift Card, the remaining amount will be available on your card for future purchases. If your order total is more than the amount on your Gift Card, you will need to pay for the balance with Bank Card or MOMO
*Not returnable or refundable for cash
* Save your gift card pin as one of your payment options
* Let recipient know that He/She is solely responsible for keeping the password for Murukali.com account safe and for any activity conducted under his/her account.
Murukali Gift Cards Expire
Murukali gift cards expire in just 2years
Occasions to celebrate
You can give a gift card for no reason at all (also known as Just Because and that's always a good reason), but here are some of the more popular occasions for you to consider celebrating with a gift card:
- Just a Surprise
- Umuganura Day
- Valentine's Day
- Bridal Shower
- Mother's Day
- New Baby
- Baby Shower
- Father's Day
- Thank You
- Teacher's Day
Save Money. Live Better. Give a thoughtful Murukali eGift Card today.